John Doe season 1 episode 1 pilot  » TV  »
  • Dominic Purcell was also, in my opinion, much cuter as John Doe as he was much younger and had hair
  • Unfortunately, the girl, her mother and her father know nothing about John Doe as they have never seen them in their lives
  • This episodes was really interesting but I guess all first episodes of any show have to be really interesting to get the attention of the audience
  • I like shows very much and as I remember watching just a few episodes of this one more than 8 years ago I really think that this was a great first episode, it gave us all the necessary information about the main character and about what the show is going to be about

• by lorelai

You know Lincoln Burrows from Prison Break? I was wondering where have I seen him before and then I remembered seeing a first episode of a show called John Doe, about a man without past who knows everything about everything and everyone except himself. Dominic Purcell was also, in my opinion, much cuter as John Doe as he was much younger and had hair. The episode starts with a man waking up in the woods on an island, he starts swimming and a boat finds

him.

he realises that he doesn’t know who he is. He also realises that he knows an answer to all questions, from the name, author and a position of the book in the library to complicated equations.

He makes out a social security number, invests a few cents he find in horse races, calculates the probability of winnings and makes a bunch of money that he later invests in stocks making even more money. But the show is not only about John Doe searching for his identity it is also about him using his knowledge to help the police to resolve cases.

Jahn sees everything in black and white but when he sees a kidnapped girl on TV he sees her in colour. He thinks that she could be important for his past so he goes to the police and helps them find her.

She’s been kidnapped by her own father who is on the run, he wanted to spend some time with her before dying as he has cancer.

• John Doe season 1 episode 1 pilot
      John finds them together and lets the man get away.

Unfortunately, the girl, her mother and her father know nothing about John Doe as they have never seen them in their lives. This episodes was really interesting but I guess all first episodes of any show have to be really interesting to get the attention of the audience.

This episode really managed to get my attention. I like shows very much and as I remember watching just a few episodes of this one more

than 8 years ago I really think that this was a great first episode, it gave us all the necessary information about the main character and about what the show is going to be about.

At the end of the episode John sees a girl in a boat that if leaving the harbor calling him by the name of Tommy. It really is a great finale for a first episode because we really want to know why she is calling him Tommy and if she really knows him.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103004684610930/k2311a0430/4.30.09