How To Rob A Bank Movie  » Movies  »
  • When I bought this movie from the DVD store I didn't expect a lot from it
  • I decided to make this a bed time movie, hope that I can fall asleep watching this movie
  • Started very slow, but end up with a very great climax, this is one of the best crime movie I have ever watched
  • Unfortunately, there were a bank robbery happened there
  • I think this movie could be huge if it has better promotion and higher budget

• by sc4rl3tt

When I bought this movie from the DVD store I didn’t expect a lot from it. I didn’t know the actors, never heard about the director and never heard about this movie in any reviews I have ever read before. I decided to make this a bed time movie, hope that I can fall asleep watching this movie.

But instead of falling asleep, I couldn’t blink my eyes even a second watching this. Started very slow, but end up with a very great climax, this is one of the best crime

movie I have ever watched.

The story Found out that he got insufficient funds on his account so that he couldn’t get his 20 bucks, Jinx went to the bank to get his 20 bucks that day. Unfortunately, there were a bank robbery happened there. Running away to save himself, Jinx made himself trapped in the bank vault with one of the robbers.

In the vault, Jinx learned that it wasn’t an ordinary robbery. It was something, that actually can change his life. Be the one inside the vault, Jinx got ...

• all the control of the police officer, the robber and the mastermind.

How to Rob A Bank is a very entertaining movie. You would not only able to face lots of surprising facts given in a very humorous way, but also entertained with a simple movie with twisted plot.

The story is very unusual, and that’s why I like this movie so much. I can’t take my eyes off of the TV screen and can’t wait to see the ending of this movie, which very surprising yet satisfying.

Even though the cast

were not so popular, but I like their performance in this movie. The loser Jinx, the beautiful hacker Jessica, and desperate officer and robbers were just right. I think this movie could be huge if it has better promotion and higher budget.

I would rate this movie 8 out of 10 for the performance and the story itself. I would rate better if they have better musical score and better visual effect.

Title: How to Rob A Bank (and 10 easy tips to get away with it) Director: Andrew Jenkins Writer: Andrew Jenkins Casts: Eric Stahl, Erica Christensen, Gavin Rossdale

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113004684600930/k2311a0430/4.30.09