Banana Split  » Food  »
  • Well they are delicious, they don't even really taste like bananas when they are in the ice cream

• by Brooke

Banana Splits are really good. They are a really good dessert even for people who don’t really like bananas. Who would have ever thought that bananas would be good in ice cream? Well they are delicious, they don’t even really taste like bananas when they are in the ice cream.

It also gives the ice cream this flavor,

taste to it. I had a banana split a couple of days ago and it was really good.

I put a banana in the bowl, then ice cream, chocolate syrup, cool whip and nuts. I really liked it, it was delicious and I would eat it again.

If you do make it then I would suggest getting small ...

• portions because it is a rich dessert. All of that put together makes it really rich.

Overall I thought it was delicious and I would love to have another. My family loved them as well, my sisters and my mother.

We all ate one and a couple of days later we have hardly no more of the ingredients

left. The bananas are gone, as well as the ice cream and nuts.

You can also put other toppings on as well, such as caramel. It just depends on what you like and don’t like.

You could also use different types of ice cream. We use vanilla and chocolate ice cream.

It’s a lot better than you think it would be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273004684570930/k2311a0430/4.30.09