Kingston 2GB flash drive  » Hardware  »
  • I bought this branded Kingston flash drive at cheaper price and I was able to store up a lot of files because it has 2 GB space
  • I see to it to check this flash drive before I insert it on my laptop If every I used it from office, and I have no problem because the flash drive is clean

• by lei

I’ve been using a flash drive since 2003, It helps me a lot during my college thesis and projects. But those time the only higher flash drive as only 512 mb so I have a hard time storing my documents or files on my flash drive.

I have to bought 2 flash drive so I can be able to save all of the important documents that I have to bring at our school.

But just 2 years ago, the capacity of flash drive was increase.

I bought this branded Kingston flash drive at cheaper price and I was able to store up a lot of files because it has 2 GB space.

I have problems with my old flash drive before, some of them were easily infected by virus because I’m using it a public internet cafe.

This Kingston flash drive is very durable and it wasn’t easily affected by virus, it was small so it is handy and I can be able to put it on my key chain.

...

• 2 GB is very huge space for a flash drive but I was contented with this flash drive, I’ve been using it for a years now and it is working still and no defect compare to other flash drive I bought before.

I can able to put videos and mp3 in here without worrying that I will be out of space, I also put an anti virus inside this flash drive so this will be more protected by any virus.

Once you will insert it

on usb port and If there’s a virus it will signals that you will be going to be infected.

This flash drive really helps me a lot and now that I’m working I am confident that my documents will not be infected or corrupted.

I see to it to check this flash drive before I insert it on my laptop If every I used it from office, and I have no problem because the flash drive is clean.

This brand is one of the best for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 333004684540930/k2311a0430/4.30.09