Fitness First Cebu City  » Health  »
Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
  • Sometimes, jogging is the easiest however eventually it gets boring and you loose interest
  • I decided to enroll at Fitness First several years ago
  • These are the things which I like about Fitness First

• by ibizaspain

Health is wealth. It is important as part of your daily regimen to exercise. Sometimes, jogging is the easiest however eventually it gets boring and you loose interest. I’ve read it in Men’s Health magazine that your exercise should not be something boring otherwise you will loose interest in doing it.

I decided to enroll at Fitness First several years ago. It is more

expensive than the previous gym I have been to but what I am paying for is worth it.

These are the things which I like about Fitness First:

1. The gym offers wide range of various exercises. They have “group exercises” which enables you to choose and enjoy exercise. From Yoga, Body Combat to traditional Hip Hop dance, you can find it there.

There is also cosmic cycling. This is an intensive cardio workout if you want to loose weight the fun way. The exercise is done thru the use of stationary bikes and with matching disco music. It is really cool and I enjoyed it.

2. The equipments are modern and clean. The instructors are knowledgeable and the programs are scientifically designed for every individual’s need.

3. This gym ...

• Fitness First Cebu City
      membership allows you to avail of its nationwide branches or even the international branches worldwide. While I was reviewing for the bar, I tried their branches at Mall of Asia and Robinson’s Manila. I tried it too when I was in Shanghai.

4. They also offer nutrition counseling. This is of course with a price. Usually we have our own myths about the food we

eat. But when I officially started my nutrition counseling with a professional nutritionist, that was the start when I had the correct knowledge about calories and proper diet.

The thing though that I’ve observed about this gym is that lately, there has been lots of mosquitoes and the shower area smelled stinky. I reported this to the management but there was no action at all.

Ronage Bantawig says :

I would like to confirm regarding the promotion call if how is the fitness staff knew about my mobile number and my real name? please confirm. thank you

MEV says :

Hi Ronage,

The staff of fitness first knew your mobile number and your real name because some one or a friend of yours referred you, on the referral slip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343004684370830/k2311a0430/4.30.09