Unisan (Heritage) Cotton Mop Head  » Other  »
  • There are times that there is super many costumers and that was really amazing because they really love the food we offer to them
  • But we have also a one problem that every costumer said to us

• by Nikhil.Mehak

I have a small cafeteria or restaurant near in our house. There are times that there is super many costumers and that was really amazing because they really love the food we offer to them. My cook or chief are all very great. But we have also a one problem that every costumer said to us. They always said that we should make an action for that. And I feel sad for that. That problem is all about in the mop head because the mop head that using by our janitor

is really disgusting one, it cannot sip water from the floor. And aside from that this mop is also very hard to dry. And the every strands of the mop is loosened or untie.

For every time that our janitor is mopping the floor the costumers cannot walk there because they are all afraid to fall down the floor. Then my janitor cannot clean or mop the floor every time that there are costumers inside. It comes to my mind to buy a new kind or brand of mop head to be used.

...

• And I buy the Unisan (Heritage) Cotton Mop Head which has a very high quality and many restaurants are using this kind of mop head. This Unisan (Heritage) Cotton Mop Head is color white and pure cotton so it can really sip the water on the wet floor. Unisan (Heritage) Cotton Mop Head is absorbent natural cotton fiber for general mopping.

Then when I give it to our janitor h used it aster to try its effectiveness and this was really great and amazing unlike the

first that was really bad and disgusting. Unisan (Heritage) Cotton Mop Head has a great quality of fiber. The mop head soaked up water very quickly and thus my customers didn’t have to wait long for the floor to dry up, actually the mob head just soaked up everything and with the fan on it dried up in a zippy. Now, our janitor can clean even there is costumer and the costumers are all happy with this Unisan (Heritage) Cotton Mop Head.

It is a great product which is easy to use and the fibers are great which soaks the water and thus dries up very quick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123004684360830/k2311a0430/4.30.09