Wooden Frog Painted Votive Candleholder
  • They are all different in size, kind, texture, uniqueness, price or amount, quality and many more
  • For all day, I clean my house with the maid and I help also in cooking but I am the one who design the room where we will held the dinner
  • Well this Wooden Frog Painted Votive Candleholder is called a happy-go-luck frog

• by Nikhil.Mehak

I love collecting candleholder. I have different kinds of candleholder and they are different from each other. They are all different in size, kind, texture, uniqueness, price or amount, quality and many more.

One time I asked to my girlfriend to have a dinner in our house.

For all day, I clean my house with the maid and I help also in cooking but I am the one who design the room where we will held the dinner. I fix the table and put

table clothing, I also put some flowers.

Then, of course I put also one of my candleholder. This candleholder is not just extraordinary. This is very extravagant candleholder. That candleholder is the Wooden Frog Painted Votive Candleholder.

The candleholder is a frog with the height of 12′’high. And the materials used in this Wooden Frog Painted Votive Candleholder are woods or wooden materials.

And this candleholder is exactly perfect. The design or the painting is awesome which make the candleholder more beautiful, more ...

• attractive and many more.

If you will take a look with this Wooden Frog Painted Votive Candleholder, you may think that this is very expensive but that is not true. Wooden Frog Painted Votive Candleholder is very affordable as in. It is in the very cheapest price.

Well this Wooden Frog Painted Votive Candleholder is called a happy-go-luck frog. This is wonderful handcraft candleholder. And the last thing is that the color combination of the painting of this candleholder is very fit to its style,

very appropriate.

When the night comes, all the things are prepared and I am just waiting for my girlfriend. When she came home, she kissed me. And the first thing she looked is the candleholder and she said.

“Wow, what a cute frog. Very nice honey, I love it. You must put it every time we have a dinner date ..huhh”

And that dinner day one of our topic is all about my candleholder especially this Wooden Frog Painted Votive Candleholder which she really likes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123004684330830/k2311a0430/4.30.09