St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Body Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found out that it contains jojoba beads and apricot extracts which exfoliates and cleanses the skin

• by ibizaspain

I got this from my sister’s package last december. She is now based in Quebec and she sends us package every Christmas. I have been using St. Ives for many years now but a different version. This one has “apricot” as its main ingredient and it has beads for great exfoliation.

I use to have blemishes in my back. I consulted my dermatologist about it and gave me

instructions not to use loofah made up of vegetables because it harbors bacteria. She said, “you should use nylon as your loofah in that way it is more healthy”. So I tried it and good thing the pimples growing in my back was gone. But you cannot discount the sleepless nights I have during law school, the countless days anticipating about the bar exams and even social ...

• pressure. These things can cause blemishes in your skin as well. At most I am still experiencing some blemishes but only to a minimum.

Then I tried St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Body Scrub. I found out that it contains jojoba beads and apricot extracts which exfoliates and cleanses the skin. It has integrated moisturizers as well to give your skin a soft, moisturizing feel after.

For how

many years now, this is my favorite body wash because it cleanses gently and it also prevents blemishes. We should take care of our body especially during summer when you need to bare while walking the sands of Bali or Phuket or even my very own Boracay, a good skin is an important asset. St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Body Scrub gives you the beautiful skin you would always want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004684320830/k2311a0430/4.30.09