The Nokia 1208  » Phones  »
  • Its phonebook can store up to 200 names making it efficient and useful for contact storage, which is what's essential in a cellular phone in my opinion

• by Gracey7

Nokia cellular phones have always been known to be user-friendly, very easy to use and handy. The Nokia 1208 is one of the very simple models NOkia has created but with all these Nokia trademarks available. It is quite small, about 4 inches in height and 2 inches in width. The keypad is made of a rubber-loke material that is gray in color. The back cover is made of red plastic that is quite durable and protects the phone during accidental falls. The look and design of the Nokia

1208 gives it a durable impression. I for one immediately thought that this phone would truly last for years with just one look.

It is a very simple cellular phone. It must have been created for those who are not really into very high-tech gadgets. It doesn’t have the colored multi-pixel screen display, no camera and other special features that certain Nokia models have. It is just a simple, efficient cellular phone created for people who simply want to use a cellular phone for calls and texting.

Its phonebook can store up ...

• to 200 names making it efficient and useful for contact storage, which is what’s essential in a cellular phone in my opinion. It has all the other regular menu specifics like messaging, profiles, settings, calendar, calculator and game. With its very simple features, the phone also costs very low. People who cannot afford the very extravagant models but who need mobile phones to help them communicate, can certainly buy the Nokia 1208.

One feature though, that truly pleases me is the built-in flashlight. I have very poor eyesight. Especially when walking

in the dark, even with a little streetlight on, I can barely see where I’m going. With the help of my 1208 flashlight, my walk-in-the-dark is not so torturous anymore.

Sometimes when we have been using highly upgraded mobile phones, where we don’t even use the “other special features” that made the phone so very expensive, we tend to settle for the very simpler ones. I for one have been feeling that already, that’s why I opted for the Nokia 1208. It provides me with my communication needs without spending too much.

krishna says :

how the model works

Jules Li says :

It seems like you want to know how to use the device. I would suggest accessing the user’s guide because it would be impossible to say how everything works here. Go to Nokia.com. They have the user guide for this model.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373004684300830/k2311a0430/4.30.09