Inkheart (staring Brandon Fraser)
  • This is one of the best movie stared by Brandon Fraser
  • Unfortunately, when he realized this gift or probably curse, he made few bad and good character of a book titled Inkheart came out of the book
  • But after I have seen it, I think this is one of the best movies of the year

• by Konoshika

This is one of the best movie stared by Brandon Fraser. He has done a good job in this movie. As a character named Mo, which is one of the Silvertongues (person who can make a character of a story book comes to real world), he act in his best performance, and it makes the movie rise even better. The movie it self has unique story and plot.

It tells about a world where Silvertongues exist. One day, Mo found that he can make story book characters comes to real world just by read the book in a loud sound.

Unfortunately, when he realized this gift or probably curse, he made few bad and good character of a book titled Inkheart came out of the book.

This event is what makes the story come up. Nine years latter, one of the character (named Dustfinger) that he give life in that accident come to Mo and asked whether Mo can make him back to the book again or not. This makes the story grows more and more when Mo found that the bad character that he gave life search for Mo.

Simply put, I love the story. It is just like ...

• my imagination comes true. The story it self only give me very few information about what is Inkheart in the beginning of the movie.

But it is grows more and more in latter scenes. Story becomes more complex when it found more and more secrets behind this Inkheart and Silvertongues world. It just looks awesome.

At first, I do not really have positive thought about this movie. But after I have seen it, I think this is one of the best movies of the year. You might be know that this movie is based from a novel wrote by Cornelia

Funke, with same title Inkheart.

And this novel is a trilogy novel. Hmmm, after seen the movie (because this Inkheart movie was ended with no flaws at all, and I think it can be ended like that and no following movie), now I am wondering how is the next story. It still has two remaining series.

With just Inkheart it self, it just great and has a good ending. What will happen in the next story? And this makes me want to read the next two series, Inkspell and Inkdeath. Cornelia Funke rocks!! I will make review about these two books after I read it.

Happy watching!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113004684260830/k2311a0430/4.30.09