Nivea Visage Sunkissed Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • They are not, however, afraid to update their image and produce exciting new products

• by suejeff
      Nivea Visage Sunkissed Skin is a moisturiser that gives your skin a healthy looking glow. The moisturiser is suitable for most skin types.

It contains Jojoba,

Vitamin E and UV filters.

It’s not highly scented so is less likely to irritate sensitive skins.

I have been using Nivea Visage Sunkissed Skin for the past two months and everyone tells me how well I look.

This is a moisturiser that really works and it is not too hard on ...

• Nivea Visage Sunkissed Skin
      the pocket either.

Nivea products have a good market reputation and they have been around for years now.

They are not, however, afraid to update their

image and produce exciting new products.

Nivea Visage Sunkissed Skin does what it says on the tube.

It gradually builds an even tan.

I couldn’t recommend it more highly.

Gloria Silver says :

Hi, I have never used Nivea Visage sunkissed skin but I do use Nivea Visage face moisturizer called simply glowing For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to determine why the above named moisturizer that I use daily has not been available at stores. Has Nivea discontinued this product and if not, can I buy from you directly. Gloria

Galega says :

Nivea has discontinued the production of its Visage Sunkissed Skin Moisturizer. You are unlikely to find it anymore. You should look for a suitable alternative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31100768420131/k2311a0710/7.10.06