Marketiva Forex Broker  » Finance  »
  • If you are a newbie I really recommend you this broker, but if you want to play big money in forex I do not recommend you this

• by Konoshika

Marketiva is one of the online forex brokers out there. For introduction, forex refers to the market for currencies. In forex you buy one currencies and sell of another.

And broker is a party that mediates between a buyer and a seller. And like I said earlier, Marketiva is one of the online brokers who will help you to trade for foreign currencies.

It is an online broker, so

what you need is just an internet connection. It is easy to sign up.

You just need to go to their website, which is http://marketiva. com, sign up there, and then send them softcopy of your id card to validate your account.

After this you already get their $5 real money as your sign up bonus. Download their client, and that is it.

You now can play in the forex ...

• market. My opinion about this online broker is that this is a good online broker if you are a starter in forex trading.

It has an easy sign up, plus you already got their $5 sign up bonus that you can use to trade in real live forex, and the it has the most easy to learn client forex trading software. When I first learnt about forex, I used

this broker and I really found that it is easy to understand.

I do like their client; it is very user friendly and very usable. If you are a newbie I really recommend you this broker, but if you want to play big money in forex I do not recommend you this.

You might be able to find some other broker that can be trusted more. There are plenty of them.

Happy trading!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 423004684170830/k2311a0430/4.30.09