Sanal cat treat
  • I bought this one on the go and the main reason i bough them was their price (just below 2$)

• by Mintaka

I often buy treats for my cat (although he is not really appreciative kind). I bought this one on the go and the main reason i bough them was their price (just below 2$).

The treat is packed in a slim pack weighting 50g and containing +/- 85 tablets.

The pills should contain many vitamins and are supposed to be extra healthy for the kitty but to be honest I never

really put much attention to this because, well the cat can’t really tell me if he feels the vitamins flow through its system can he.

After eating this tablets he didn’t look any different and honestly I would be concerned if he did.

Back to the point.

The box contains 85ish tablets and you can feed a max 5 a day to your cat.

They are supposed to be fish flavored ...

• I will go with that (although I have read somewhere that someone who had actually tried cat food and treats that they do not taste even slightly to what they should-but I am not a tester in this area) and they do have a fish smell to them.

So this are the thoughts from my perspective cheap and has a smell.

Now to the cat’s reaction when I

pop opened the box the cat’s attention rose.

He immediately run to me and when he smelled the pills he went berserk.

He was all crazy about the pills and was nagging for more.

So looks like they do taste good and he likes them.

For him it is one of those foods that has an obligatory purr involved while eating.

So it looks like a good buy and I will be buying it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293004684120830/k2311a0430/4.30.09