MP5 Player
  • A few days ago while walking downtown I stopped in a little Chinese shop, just to have a quick browse and guess what I found
  • Well with the MP5 that is no longer a problem
  • Since you won't have to convert video files you will be able to enjoy them straight away, unfortunately though they will take up more memory than a MOV file
  • I accidentally dropped something on it (i think it was my car keys) and the screen broke on one side, now it only shows white on 1/5 of the screen
  • I suggest though to buy at least 2, just to be on the safe side

• by subzeroblu

A few days ago while walking downtown I stopped in a little Chinese shop, just to have a quick browse and guess what I found? Well as you probably read the title you already know; An MP5 player. You might be asking yourself what is the difference between an MP5 and MP4 player like the Ipod? Well you know how when you want to watch a movie on your Ipod you have to convert movies from AVI to MOV? Well with the MP5 that is no longer a problem. Not only does it play AVI,

MOV and FLV but it is also a book reader, image viewer, radio and an MP3 player.

Since you won’t have to convert video files you will be able to enjoy them straight away, unfortunately though they will take up more memory than a MOV file. The player has a 4GB internal memory expandable with an extra 4GB mini sd card.

There are however some flaws, but I would like to premise that each and every one of them are more than acceptable, especially since it only costs around 20 euro. Now the biggest flaw ...

• i found was that the player has an incredibly weak screen.

I accidentally dropped something on it (i think it was my car keys) and the screen broke on one side, now it only shows white on 1/5 of the screen. The second problem was that for some weird reason whenever that device was plugged in my computer would not recognize any other USB device, but as soon as I would disconnect the MP5 player everything worked again.

The last flaw I found was that the battery would not always charge perfectly, maybe it was

a problem with the charger but the problem was there. All in all I would definitely reccomend this to everyone.

It is an excellent product. It offers a fairly large screen (2.

8″) with wide-screen aspect ratio. All this for only 20 euro.

I personally use this for car music and when I travel so not to risk breaking and/or getting my Ipod stolen. If you want a cheap music player with loads of options for a very low price then these are definitely worth it.

I suggest though to buy at least 2, just to be on the safe side.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163004684110830/k2311a0430/4.30.09