Givenchy Very Irresistible Parfum
  • It happens to be a little more expensive for that reason, but my husband bought it for me as a gift and wanted to give me the best
  • I'm 30 and I like this perfume but I can see how it would be suited for 30 and above up until age 60
  • For yourself or as a gift I highly recommend the Givenchy Very Irresistible perfume

• by TheClassyWoman

I have a couple perfumes that I alternate between like many women. One in particular that I really like is the Irresistible parfum by Givenchy. Because it is a parfum, it is the purest most potent form. It happens to be a little more expensive for that reason, but my husband bought it for me as a gift and wanted to give me the best. It is a 7.5ml or 0.25 oz bottle.

With a

parfum, you only ever use a small little dab/spray and that is all you need ALL day. It is best to put on right when you get out of the shower so that it has time to mellow a bit and won’t be so strong by the time you get to work, dinner or wherever you’re headed.

I hadn’t actually tried a Givenchy perfume before this one and am pleasantly surprised. The bottle is ...

• a spritz type and it seems to be lasting quite a while. It is made in France and has notes that are more spicy but remind me somewhat of baby powder at the same time. They are commanding but gentle all at the same time. I guess the name is very fitting for this perfume. It has some deeper floral notes but they are not the high floral notes that are so sweet and
        overwhelming.

I’m 30 and I like this perfume but I can see how it would be suited for 30 and above up until age 60. It’s a more mature scent, that doesn’t reek of cheap or adolescent smelling.

The bottle also has a nice design. It’s like a tall narrow triange that is slightly twiste, very eminine looking.

For yourself or as a gift I highly recommend the Givenchy Very Irresistible perfume. I give it a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563004684090830/k2311a0430/4.30.09