LG Voyager  » Phones  »
  • Only every once in awhile will it click on a button or icon that I didn't choose, but overall I'm generally happy with the front touch screen

• by Abe Arceo

I use the LG voyager as my primary phone for both business and personal uses. The screen on the front is very large and all of the text and information is very easy to see. The screen on the inside of the voyager is also a good size, and you won’t have to strain your eyes to see either one.

The front touch screen is fairly responsive, and I would say that 9 out of 10 times

it registers the right action I want. Only every once in awhile will it click on a button or icon that I didn’t choose, but overall I’m generally happy with the front touch screen.

The keypad on the inside of the voyager is great. I send and receive thousands of text messages a month, and I find that this keyboard was a absolute neceessity. The buttons are very responsive and all of the numbers, letters,

• and symbols are layed out logically.

The battery life is actually surpsingly great. I use my phone a lot for both voice calls and text messaging, as well as the bluetooth feature. I can get at least 2 days from a full charge with a decent amount of activity. If there are days I don’t use my phone as much, it can go as long as 4 or 5 days till the battery runs dead.

The ringer is fairly loud, and I can hear it even if I’m on a different floor of my house. I mostly use the vibrate feature though, but unfortunatelyt he vibrate isn’t as strong as other phones.

Reception is generally great overall, and the voyager works in all places my previous phones have. Call quality is also top notch and I have never received any complaints from other callers. Overall I’m pleased with my choice and purchase

LG Voyager

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373004684060830/k2311a0430/4.30.09