Blackberry Curve  » Phones  »
  • I love the buttons on the Curve, as they are not to small, and offer great tacticle feed back when you press them
  • The Blackberry software and OS is one of the best I have used

• by Abe Arceo

I use the Blackberry Curve 8830 primarily as a way to keep in touch with my work emails while I am out of the office. Since 80% of my job requires me to be on the field and away from my desk, staying in touch with my email is very important. I always receive service requests

and tickets through email, and the Curve allows me to receive these requests while I am out on the field.

I love the buttons on the Curve, as they are not to small, and offer great tacticle feed back when you press them. All of the buttons can be easily accessed with one hand, and are layed out very logically. Using the alt and symbol key functions was very easy to learn and after a bit of practice it comes as second nature.

The little scroll wheel in the center is a life saver. It’s very responsive and lights up when pressed. The Blackberry software and OS is one of the best I have used. There ...

• Blackberry Curve
      is no lag when you go to access an application or feature in the Blackberry, and the built-in apps by themselves are great.

The Curve syncs up perfectly with my Outlook client, so I didn’t have to worry about importing my contacts and calendar items into another software just to get it on my Blackbery. I also

like how it uses a regular USB cord, and not a proprietary plug.

I’m very glad I chose this product as my mobile email device. The all touch screen phones and devices look nice, but having actual keys you can press and more importantly, feel, is makes the Curve the best device for my job and preferences.

Blackberry Curve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373004684050830/k2311a0430/4.30.09