Dove Deodorant Ultimate Clear  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like that the deodorant doesn't cake or cause little white balls to form, like others can

• by TheClassyWoman

I love dove deodorant. My favorite part is the scent! Often times I wonder where the nice fragrance is coming from and I realize it’s ME!

The Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Cool Essentials is a great deodorant/anti-perspirant. Mine is in cucumber & green tea scent. It really does keep you dry and it goes on invisible. So, if you’re wearing a nice dress or a black t-shirt you’re not going to have white marks all over your clothes.

It is

a very soft gliding deodorant that is a solid, not a gel or roll-on. One of my favorite things is the low aluminum amount. Most deodorants have a lot of aluminum which can lead to alzheimers etc. This one is only 14.8%, some are as high as 25% and even higher if you go for prescription strength. I can wear this to the gym or all day at work doing physical jobs that make me sweat and it lasts ...

• all day. I don’t smell and I don’t have wet underarms.

They have many other delightful fragrances and of course Dove is a name we all know and trust. Their other products are equally fantastic. I like that the deodorant doesn’t cake or cause little white balls to form, like others can.

We were at the beach one day and afterwards I had my Dove deo with me. Hubby didn’t bring any and after we were out of the water he

decided to use mine and it was strong enough for him too. Now he did smell like cucumbers but he was alright with that because it wasn’t perfumey and flowery.

Give it a try, the price is always very reasonable on this one too! I give it a 9 out of 10 because I am constantly looking for an anti-perspirant that has less aluminum and although this one is lower than most, it would be great if it had even less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004684010830/k2311a0430/4.30.09