Globe wireless internet  » Internet  »
0.5
  • Before I bought this prepaid internet connection I have with Globe, I firstly read reviews about it competitor network--Smart Communications and found out how their wireless broadband connection was named Smart Broken instead of the real Smart Bro
  • At first it was okay and I was happy how the thing performed to my expectations BUT just recently, I'm so freaking disappointed
  • Now I truly regret buying this wireless broadband from Globe because it really cannot serve to consumers' expectations the way the company has been promoting this product

• by TwinHearts

For quite a number of years I have been a loyal patron of Globe Communications; from landline services to cellular services and lately, for internet connections. I have my personal online business that solely rely on the so-called excellent service of the company. I was satisfied then BUT not anymore NOW!

Before

I bought this prepaid internet connection I have with Globe, I firstly read reviews about it competitor network–Smart Communications and found out how their wireless broadband connection was named “Smart Broken” instead of the real “Smart Bro”. Then I got captivated by the alluring advertisements of Globe company that I bought myself the Globe wireless broadband ...

• which accordingly to the company’s ads, way far ahead when it comes to speed from Smart’s.

At first it was okay and I was happy how the thing performed to my expectations BUT just recently, I’m so freaking disappointed! It’s now so difficult for me to get a connection even if

I’m in the heart of the city or downtown! How useless and incompetent! Now I truly regret buying this wireless broadband from Globe because it really cannot serve to consumers’ expectations the way the company has been promoting this product. I feel like cheated from my money because I am really, really disappointed about this Globe wireless internet.

bigboss says :

i think most of the people post comments here are employee of globe…hahaha Globe suck..Internet connection is intermittent even if you have a very very strong signal.Globe cut and limit your bandwidth..Magaling talaga ang technical group nila mg monitor ng bandwidth and cut it most of the time if you go beyond the limit of bullshit bandwidth.

TwinHearts replies :

I am not in any way affiliated with Globe but I am just merely sharing my experience with the company. Thanks for reading my review though.

Sonny says :

I agree, globe sucks I had my 1299 worth of internet for only one day. Firstly, their csr’s and technicians dont follow scheduled time. I requested mine first thing in the morning. Without any call, they did not arrive. I practically had to waste half the day. I moved it the next day at 3 pm, they arrived at 5 pm. Wtf? Moreover, their csr’s did not even mention that they had a 5 gig capping. Once you reach that, your bandwidth will just suddenly go kaput Their fair usage policy found in their website is just vague and intentinally gray to fool you to subscribe to their service. Guys beware For us heavy users, 5 gig is just pathetic. I am going back to my old isp, Bayantel. Everything about their internet is crap. The people and the service.

divinagwapa says :

I have to agree with you. When I had problems with my Smart internet connection, I decided to switch to Globe. I was quite excited back then hoping the change will give me a better connection. Unfortunately, it was even worse. I had the connection installed and the connection did not even last 24 hours. It went from 3 bars to none. Awful service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 213004683770730/k2311a0430/4.30.09