Oil of Olay Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this out while shopping at SM department store
  • There were so many brands to choose from but this one caught my attention because basing from my own personal experience Oil of Olay has wonderful ingredients that nourishes your skin
  • I am not just the only Oil of Olay user in the family, my cousin introduced me to it and for years now our skin has been supple and its definitely fine in terms of texture
  • It quickly absorbs as well so no need to have problem about it being greasy

• by ibizaspain

Looking for a lotion which would give you soft, supple and pinkish skin? You gotta try Oil of Olay. I found this out while shopping at SM department store. There were so many brands to choose from but this one caught my attention because basing from my own personal experience Oil of Olay has wonderful ingredients that nourishes your

skin. I am not just the only Oil of Olay user in the family, my cousin introduced me to it and for years now our skin has been supple and its definitely fine in terms of texture.

This lotion is formulated with ingredients to help restore and maintain firm, youthful looking skin. Normally the daily activities we have would sometimes ...

• cause great damage on our skin but Oil of Olay helps you combat that.

The formula of this lotion contains fluids so similar to the natural fluids in young skin that skin readily claims it as its own. It quickly absorbs as well so no need to have problem about it being greasy. You can sense from the consistency

of the liquid that it has a great ingredients which is responsible for beautiful skin. The smell as well is pleasant so you will have a great time applying it even enjoying the smell.

Every time I apply this lotion, it boost skin hydration, increase my skin suppleness and enhanced my skin’s texture making it smooth and totally flawless.

Oil of Olay Moisturizing Lotion
    ronda says :

just have a question for you is olay moisturizer oil based ?

Renee says :

Olay active hydrating beauty Fluid (original) is NOT the original Classic Oil Of Olay beauty fluid that your grandmother or mother swore by. They no longer even call it Oil of Olay. Only Olay. It has different combinations and amounts of ingredients. It’s only made by the same company. But it is NOT the same lotion. The texture and scent is that of Johnson’s baby lotion now. However, I will tell you that the old recipe consisted of. Mineral oil and its full of cancer enhancing parabans. I have never seen Lanolin on the label even way back in 1970. Mineral oil is the only oil in it and your body will not absorb mineral oil. In a positive note it Now it has less of that and more Glycerin. It has no parabans either so its safer to use. But its a better value to by Johnsons Baby lotion because its basically the same thing now days. The only moisture in it that is like skin is water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004683660730/k2311a0430/4.30.09