Members’s Mark Vitamin E 1000 I.U.  » Health  »
  • I bought this Vitamin E from Member's mark just last year, it is 1000 I

• by lei

Dietary supplement is really a big help for our generation today. There are lots risk factors to be get disease, and even our lifestyle will be potential reasons for our illness. Even air pollutants is one of the factors our health was in danger, that’s why I am taking Vitamin E made by Member’s mark a dietary supplement that serves as an antioxidant to my body.

Vitamin E helps prevent cancer and even heart disease, and it even helps maintain, enhance our

skin together with taking Vitamin C also. I bought this Vitamin E from Member’s mark just last year, it is 1000 I.

U. and 300 soft gels in one bottle.

This Vitamin E is expensive, it has a large soft gels but it is easy to take with a 1 full glass of water. Taking Vitamin E will also boost our immune system and prevent us from simple flu or cough.

Before I easy get sick due to the weather and even due ...

• to stress but now that I am continually taking Vitamin E, I am fresh everyday, most especially in the morning. I also observed the changes in my skin.

I am getting old that’s why I want to maintain the integrity of my skin and I observed the changes while taking this Vitamin E everyday. It also helps to decrease my cholesterol, I have a good blood pressure now.

Taking Vitamin E of course you should enough sleep and drink a lot of

fruit and fluids. A proper diet and exercise is a good help while taking in vitamins and dietary supplement.

Vitamin E helps me a lot because I never experienced chest pain since I am taking this, though its expensive it’s all worth it because I was able to sleep at regular time since I am taking this, it makes me fall asleep and I’m thankful I have remedy on my insomnia. I will continue drinking this because it gives me a healthier life.

erin says :

does this thing help you lose weight? i mean it is a dietary thing isn`t it?

John says :

It is a dietary supplement. It’s specifically an antioxidant, which helps to suppress your appetite, which means you have less calories.

Jennifer Davis says :

Vitamin E can help boost your metabolism and burn body fat, but for the most part is made to help with skin health. It will help keep your skin firm and glowing, but I wouldn’t rely on it solely to help you reach your weightloss goals.

lei replies :

Vitamin E will not help you lose wait erin, it is for skin vitamins to make it glow and healthier. You can try also if you are on losing weight, it helps maintain the integrity of your skin as well.

Galega says :

Vitamin E is an essential nutrient, providing support for a number of processes and functions. It is also an antioxidant, that protects your body s cells from damage from free radicals. As a vital nutrient for healthy muscle creation and function, vitamin E can be useful for weight loss.

However, you must remember that Vitamin E supplement should be one of the many stuffs you need to take and do to lose weight. Only vitamin E supplement can’t help you to lose weight.

Further, you should remember that taking 1000 IU of Vitamin E is a very high dose. You should not take such a high dose regularly without consulting a doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343004683620730/k2311a0430/4.30.09