Tres Semme hair products
0.5
  • This message not only seems too good to be true, but it unfortunately is

• by xlittlekatiex

Tres Semme hair products, primarily their shampoo and conditioner, are, contrary to popular belief, very bad products to use on your hair. The products promise salon quality without a salon.

This message not only seems too good to be true, but it unfortunately is.

Tres

Semme shampoo and even conditioner ruined my hair.

Although my hair felt soft and silky in the shower, when I went to blow dry and straighten it, I could not figure out why it would not stay down.

My hair was also full of unsightly split ends and generally uneven, regardless of the frequency of recent haircuts and trims.

When I went to a salon and my hairdresser commented on the obviously poor condition of my hair, she asked me what I used on it.

When I told her that I used ...

• Tres Semme hair products
      Tres Semme, she told me to stop using it.

Not only does it not provide your hair with any benefits, but it actually ruins it.

The reason, she said, was because it is full of wax, which makes it smooth to the touch initially but breaks

it and ultimately dries it out completely.

When I stopped using Tres Semme and switched over to Biolage Hydratherapie conditioner with Garnier Fructis shampoo, my hair was soon easily straightened and controlled.

I rate this product a 1 because there is literally nothing good about it.

Shayna Resnick says :

I like the shampoo. It’s not pricy and lasts awhile.

Myriam Ozuna says :

re : This message not only seems too good to be true, but it unfortunately is
I dont really like all of this products, once your in the store searching for hair products they really caught your attention for the presentation they use. but once i try them i dont really like them all. i have curly hair and the conditioner is good beacuse it feels soft in your hair. the other product is the treatmen that is good i really recomend it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004683300630/k2311a0430/4.30.09