MaryKate and Ashley Bronzing Powder
Walmart
  • I find I do not have to wear much makeup at all when this product is on my skin, which makes preparing for my day easier and obviously more convenient

• by xlittlekatiex

MaryKate and Ashley bronzing powder (all shades) work well for those looking for a sun-kissed look throughout the year. Although it is not the longest lasting product, using a primer base before applying it (including foundation) will considerably extend the life of the product.

You do not have to use much

of this powder to get the look you are going for; therefore, the compact lasts a very long time.

The color is concentrated and looks very natural with most skin tones.

It is easily blended and lightweight.

One of my favorite parts about this product is that it looks completely ...

• natural.

Unlike many bronzers, which give the skin an orange-y glow, this powder is a shade of brown and applying a thin layer to any pale face will lighten it up.

makes preparing for my day easier and obviously more convenient.

This product is also obviously very inexpensive and in most people’s reach, as it is available at Walmart.

It costs about four dollars.

I’d rate this product a seven simply because it does not last as long as more expensive bronzers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313004683270630/k2311a0430/4.30.09