EZPASS Tolling System  » Business  »
  • I needed something that would at least milden the toll fees, and I found out about the EZPASS tolling membership
  • This is a benifical program, which any daily commuter who passes by EZPASS tolls should consider joining

• by Cyril

Travelling over my local bridge connection requires that I pay tolls. This requires a lot of expenditures, since I travel many times through commuter toll stations. This had a devestating effect on my bank account, and decreased my earnings potential. I needed something that would at least milden the toll fees, and I found out about the EZPASS tolling

membership.

I will never deny the advantages of EZPASS, because it gives me much needed discounts for travelling through city commuter tolls. Not only has this been beneficial, also I have been noticing less time needed for me to commute through these tolls. Members who pay cash are generally much slower in passing through tolls. All that an EZPASS member needs to do is pass through tolls at 5 mph. It gets quicker if the high speed lanes are used, since at Tappan Zee bridge one could pass through with a top speed of 35 mph. Only two lanes for high speed, service the Tappan Zee bridge, and this is more than enough.

I’ve found out many discounts can be offered ...

• EZPASS Tolling System
      for EZPASS members, which I have been taking into steady consideration. Passing through EZPASS, means tolling fees will be reduced by a good 20 percent or more. If for reason, members are car pooling and going through the cash lanes, a good 40% or more is reduced in fees. I’ve been a huge supporter of this program, and will
      never cut the membership for daily cash toll service.

EZPASS membership has given me some needed financial freedom, which in sense have lowered my tensions of commuting. The ease of service for members is worth exploring, and discounts can be acuired for daily toll commuters. This is a benifical program, which any daily commuter who passes by EZPASS tolls should consider joining.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 413004683210630/k2311a0430/4.30.09