Samsung YP-Q1 MP3 Player
  • A couple of other features that I like about my YP-Q1 are, first, text-to-speech
  • Best of all, I enjoy enormously the fact that I can just drag and drop the music without having to use a specific software to download my music
  • Once again, I think you can never go wrong with Sony products
  • I recommend YP-Q1 without any hesitation to anyone who is looking currently thinking of purchasing an MP3 player but does not necessarily want to pay 300 dollars doing so
  • I am convinced that you will not regret it

• by ButterflyEs

I totally love my Sony YP-Q1 MP3 player! Not only it has an elegant look, it also delivers excellent music quality and crystal clear images. I have been using my MP3 player every day, almost all day for the last couple of months and I have never been let down.

Although the battery charge doesn’t last up to 40 hours as it states on the box (the battery indicator goes down

to just one bar after about 10 hours of audio play), the fact that I can recharge the battery just by plugging it to my computer compensates for it, simply because I always have my computer on as well.

A couple of other features that I like about my YP-Q1 are, first, text-to-speech: I can just download any document that I want to read on the go and instead of leaving ...

• it to later, I can ‘’listen'’ to the document while I am doing something else.

That is just amazing! Best of all, I enjoy enormously the fact that I can just drag and drop the music without having to use a specific software to download my music.

Who has time to tinker with a bunch of different applications just to get a few songs transferred anyway?

Once again, I think you

can never go wrong with Sony products.

They consistently deliver great products that are very reasonably priced and the quality never gets sacrificed due to the price.

YP-Q1 is only one of those products.

I recommend YP-Q1 without any hesitation to anyone who is looking currently thinking of purchasing an MP3 player but does not necessarily want to pay 300 dollars doing so.

I am convinced that you will not regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163004683030630/k2311a0430/4.30.09