Black Cohosh - Trader Darwin  » Health  »
  • I like this supplement because it is effective as a treatment for night sweats which is what so many of us menopausal women endure
  • I think you will be happy with the Black Cohosh supplement as it offers relief for your menopause symptoms at a low price with no real side effects or interactions with other medicines
  • I recommend Black Cohosh for those who are suffering symptoms affiliated with menopause

• by snowy

Black Cohosh is an herbal remedy that is sold by Trader Joe’s. You can actually find this herbal remedy at most any health food store or nutrition center. This herb claims it gives herbal support for hot flashes and night sweats. I have taken this herb several times for relief of these symptoms and find that Black Cohash is effective in reducing these symptoms.

Trader Joe’s

Black Cohash is sold under the name of Trader Darwin.

It is a small bottle of sixty capsules and retails for 3.99. I like this supplement because it is effective as a treatment for night sweats which is what so many of us menopausal women endure. It also has some relief for hot flashes.

This supplement is one that offers relief for a small price. Each ...

• capsule includes 40 mg of black cohosh root as well as rhizome. It also has microstalline cellulose and gelatin since they are gelatin capsules including gelatin and purified water.

The directions on the bottle are to take one to two capsules daily.

You are to take one capsule at a time. I think you will be happy with the Black Cohosh supplement as it offers relief

for your menopause symptoms at a low price with no real side effects or interactions with other medicines. I recommend Black Cohosh for those who are suffering symptoms affiliated with menopause.

It is a supplement that is guarnateed to work on your menopausal symptoms for a low price and will make you feel better almost immediately. Trader Darwin’s Black Cohosh is a winnner as far as I am concerned.

nancy says :

I was using the 40mg black cohash by trader joe`s and it worked great. Then they took it off the shelves. Why are some black cohash 540 mg? My hot flashes are really annoying. I hope trader joes puts it back soon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343004683010630/k2311a0430/4.30.09