Avon Imari seduction eau de toilette spray  » Perfume  »
  • I tried spraying it a little dump on my hand and neck, I thought that it is very strong at first so I'm just using it a bit everyday

• by lei

I had this Christmas December 2008 present from my Aunt which is an Imari seduction fragrance by Avon. It is in 5 fl.

oz only and it’s very handy.

At first I am not attractive to the smell, I never used it for a month until year 2009 started and I am out of perfume.

so I’m just using it a bit everyday.

My friends and family smells and look at me back when I wear the perfume, saying I am more beautiful everyday with the smell I had.

It just I don’t really smell the perfume because I am the one who’s wearing it.

I tried putting a bit more of the perfume and for 1 month I appreciate the smell.

I read that the perfume has vanilla flavor so ...

• that’s what makes the perfume special to me.

One thing is the Imari seduction takes long in my body and clothes until I get home and even I laundry my clothes the aromatic smell of the perfume it stays there.

I never thought that Avon will produced a good perfume like this, since before Avon is one of my product and I almost purchase their cosmetics and perfume, I even tried Imari powder before that’s why

I really appreciate the perfume because I am really waiting for this for a long time.

I already purchased a new Imari seduction perfume for my stock because the gift I had was almost empty.

Now, I am fix to Imari seduction.

The price is right and it’s cheaper because it is available to every Avon dealer here in our place.

I am a fanatic of this perfume that gives my day more brighter and It really makes me beautiful.

Avon Imari seduction eau de toilette spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563004682760630/k2311a0430/4.30.09