KFC Thomasville, GA  » Restaurants  »
1.0
13777 US Highway 19 South Thomasville, GA
  • But we noticed that they didn't get there meal
  • I think something should be done about there service

• by learning22

I’m sure everyone loves Kentucky Fried Chicken. I used to be a big fan until a few days ago. Everyone loves their chicken, but hates their service in Thomasville,GA. A few days ago my family and I had just come from church.

It was around 8:35p. m. when we arrived at KFC.

We decided to go through the drive in. There were a few cars in front of us, but we didn’t mind

waiting. When we got ready to place our order the cashier said they didn’t have any breast or wings left.

All they had were some legs and thighs. We were pretty hungry, so we decided to take what they had left. There were still two cars in front of us.

We were waiting in line for at least 30min. Finally the car in front of us move up to the window. But ...

• we noticed that they didn’t get there meal.

When it was our turn to pull up to the window, the cashier informed us that there were only two pieces of chicken left. She said that the person who was suppose to be cooking the chicken was some where in the back. She said she didn’t know there wasn’t enough chicken and thats why she kept taking orders.

So we left and vowed

never to eat at KFC in Thomasville, GA ever again. There have been a lot of complaints about Kentucky Fried Chicken in Thomasville,GA. They close at 9:00 and they don’t want to stay there any later than they have to.

Thats why they don’t bother cooking anymore chicken at a certain time. I’ve worked in fast food resteraunts before and we always worked until closing time. I think something should be done about there service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73004682620530/k2311a0430/4.30.09