LOTTERIE NATIONALE SCAM  » Scam  »
0.5
  • Now, I realize how many scams there ARE out there in internet land, but, this fellow was really interesting, in how well he tried to scam me
  • The man didn't seem to back down from this, and that is what I think might fool someone who is hoping SO hard for money to just land in their lap

• by covenly1
      Last week, I had an email from Lotterie Nationale, telling me how I had won eleven million dollars. This, I ignored, of course. Then, I recieved a phone call from a man who claimed to be a lawyer.

He claimed to be working on my behalf to get the money to me, from the Netherlands. This ‘attorney’ called me several times, to get my banking manager to contact him so that my winnings could be deposited to my account.

was really interesting, in how well he tried to scam me. I told this fellow who spoke with an East Indian accent, claiming to be Dutch, to call my bank’s President, and I gave him the number to call, to do just that.

The man didn’t seem to back down from this, and that is what I think might fool someone who is hoping SO hard for money to just land in their lap. We all hope for miracles, don’t we? I know I do!

These people will NOT stop calling me, and they have ...

• just so many batch numbers, winning ticket numbers, all the things a real lottery winner might need to collect money! BEWARE.

I took the trouble to notify my bank, in case, somehow, they were able to get my account number, (I did NOT give it to them), as I HAVE had ID theft in the past. Then, I typed in their name onto my browser.

There is was, amongst a lot more scams that are really pretty convinsing, if you tend to really, really WANT them to be REAL! BEWARE! Give out no information to

these people. They will get your account number and take money FROM your account, while never putting anything into it.

This is NOT the miracle you hoped for. This is a total scam with no rewards in store for anyone, except the people who are most adept at scamming the public.

I just do not want anyone to suffer from these people’s criminal behavior. Keep waiting for the real miracle, but, this is NOT it! I just want to know that I have warned as many people as I can.

Trust me, do NOT trust them.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6090768260531/k2311a079/7.9.06