Asus Eee PC
  • I think I visited every store that sold computers, in our area, and searched the internet
  • In the end, I decided on a 10 Asus Eee PC the hottest computer on the market, for the price, in my opinion
  • I love the smaller size, but large 10 screen, for taking it to the library, or just using the PC in front of the TV, in the evenings

• by Linda Start

I purchased my Asus Eee PC to replace an old Dell computer that had a lot of limitations. I did a lot of research on new computers, on the market. I think I visited every store that sold computers, in our area, and searched the internet. This was a big decision.

I wanted my new computer to be the best.

• It had to run smoothly, and have lots of RAM.

• It had to be in a specific price range, also, which eliminated a lot of computers,

right away.

• I wanted a manufacturer that would support the computer, if anything happened - not a company that gave me a phone number that went nowhere, when I called it.

Believe me, it took a while to decide, and I looked at them all.

In the end, I decided on a 10″ Asus Eee PC the hottest computer on the market, for the price, in my opinion. I absolutely love this little computer, for all the right reasons:

• The Asus Eee PC price was exceptional - under ...

• $400.

• The size is very compact, and it is easy to handle. I love the smaller size, but large 10″ screen, for taking it to the library, or just using the PC in front of the TV, in the evenings.

• It has lots of RAM, and transitions are very smooth. Colors are great too.

• There is also a convenient webcam that I’ve used to send a video email, to family.

• The removable battery lasts for hours, and is one of their special selling features.

With all of

the potential problems, that can happened to a computer from the internet, I haven’t had any problems at all with my Asus Eee PC. It’s a real work-horse. I have also talked to their tech support, and they are real people, with real answers to my questions.

I’ve had several computers, in the past, and I am really happy with my Asus Eee PC. Everywhere I take it, people ask me where I got it, and they want one, for themselves. Actually, it will sell itself, once you see it.

Asus Eee PC

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 633004682560530/k2311a0430/4.30.09