Tamagotchi Angel Mobile Game
  • Much to my surprise, a different tamagotchi angel appeared

• by tenderheart

I am a fan of games wherein I get to take care of virtual pets and Tamagotchi Angel is one of them. It is a game for your cell phones. Instead of usual animals like dogs and cats, the game allows you to care for a creature that came from the heavens.

Its transportation is a flying saucer. The game is very simple but needs time and

attention.

I get to feed, play, clean and praise my tamagotchi. This game has been present for many years but this time, it is animated and colored.

The creature looks weird but cute. Its appearance will evolve for about one week and will depend on the manner how it is taken cared off.

I finished the game in one week. I almost deleted the game after that.

...

• Fortunately I decided to play it again. Much to my surprise, a different tamagotchi angel appeared! The angel can grow up as a baby angel, a shaoilin angel and a dragon angel.

They say that you can also have twins in the game but I haven’t seen that yet. The angel can also become a devil tamagotchi.

There was a time when I forgot my phone and

was not able to care for my tamagotchi. It became a little black devil with tail, horn and its stool (that looks like hersheys kisses) cannot be removed.

So make sure you give your tamagotchi the care and attention. Sometimes it will beep you if it needs to be praised or hungry.

If you like virtual pets and has been a tamagotchi fan, this mobile game is for you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283004682550530/k2311a0430/4.30.09