Bench Watch Model BH1245M  » Watches  »
  • The watch cost me around 3500PHP (73USD) but I think it was worth it
  • The watch glass is also scratch proof, which, based on experience is true
  • The attendant whom I bought the watch from said that the machine inside the watch is the same machine used by fossil watches, but I'm not sure if that is true, but the watch is always exact, never late nor ahead of time
  • The watch itself is perfect and I love it
  • The only problem was the after-sale support

• by kingpong

The first watch that I ever have bought for my self is a Bench Watch model: BH1245M . The watch cost me around 3500PHP (73USD) but I think it was worth it. The watch comes in Black and Brown casing and leather wrist straps.

I took the Black Strap because it blends well with any attaire. What I loved most about the watch us that it has a counter for the day (day as in Monday, Tuesday, etc.

) and for the date (1, 2, 3).

Not all watch has this feature.

This is particularly useful for me because my work schedule is usually night time. The watch glass is also scratch proof, which, based on experience is true.

The attendant whom I bought the watch from said that the machine inside the watch is the same machine used by fossil watches, but I’m not sure if that is true, but the watch is always exact, never late nor ahead of time. The watch itself is perfect ...

• and I love it.

The only problem was the after-sale support. My puppy managed to drop my watch and ate the strap.

Not only was the strap damaged, the glass was also broken. So I took it to the watch repair center.

The attendant said that there are no parts available and I will need to wait for the supplies to arrive. It has been two months and still I have not heard anything from them.

I went to the manufacturer’s website and emailed their support staff but

still nothing. Out of frustration, I started a discussion in their site on about how bad the after sale support was to get the attention of the moderators.

After exchanging emails with the site’s moderators, I was able to have my watch fixed. Now the discussion I have started has been magically removed from the website.

Bench watches I think in general are very dependable and very durable watches, but be careful not to damage it. Their after sales support can be a nightmare.

Kelly mullaney says :

re : The watch cost me around 3500PHP (73USD) but I think it was worth it
    Im making contact to request a address to send my husband, s watch its a digital watch lights up in red.The watch has a code on the back BC0051.the strap is worn and needs replacing I would be grateful if you could let me no where to send it to thanks.

Galega says :

You can send it to any service center of Bench watch in your locality. The model is still being sold and hence there should not be any problem in getting it fixed along with changing the strap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 643004682530530/k2311a0430/4.30.09