MAIN STREET COLLECTION Jewelry buying  » Jewelry  »
  • I only say this to convince you that I know a great jewelry buy when I see it
  • I have listened to so many stories of people who have been disappointed in their 'buys' on different internet sales, that I want you to know that I believe THE MAIN STREET COLLECTION is one that will guarantee you a beautiful piece, everytime you buy from them
  • Real gems in real gold or beautiful silver, 100 per cent satisfaction guarantee, no hastle refunds, (that I think You will never need), and totally low, low prices for exceptional jewelry

• by covenly1
      In the past, I have owned jewelry stores, myself. My family has many jewelers who sell high end jewelry throughout the world. I only say this to convince you that I know a great jewelry buy when I see it! I want to write about THE MAIN STREET COLLECTION that sells jewelry on Bidz. com.

I have listened to so many stories of people who have been disappointed in their ‘buys’ on different internet sales, that I want you to know that I believe THE MAIN STREET COLLECTION is one that will guarantee you a beautiful piece, everytime you buy from them. I have just received one gorgeous ring from them, a huge, beautiful cabachon green jade in 14Kt. gold.

This ring is size 11, as it is for my son, who DOES know his jewelry! I was able to bid and to win this ring that appraises for more than a thousand dollars……. for $100. When my son opened the package, he was delighted, and the sizing was exactly as described.

The gem

was exactly the stone size it claimed to be, and the 14Kt gold was not plated or vermeil, etc. , it is GOLD! One has to watch sellers, all the time, who depict their jewelry as being gold in the ‘headline’ and then, in smaller print, add that it is gold plated! I finf this to be totally offensive, and I’ve really paid attention to so many sellers who do this on a constant basis. It is always a good idea, to look up someone’s feedback from other buyers, before considering any seller for the first time.

Don’t just read those feedbacks, read INTO them. Everyone likes to leave positive ‘feedback’, so read between the lines. If it says, Fast delivery……………….

and nothing else, understand that it was not a good sale for the buyer. If it says, “good buy for money spent”…………that is NOT a good seller. Who wants to pay exactly what something is WORTH, when you are supposed to be getting great deals?????? No one does.

With THE MAIN STREET COLLECTION, I have ...

• never been disappointed. Now, I have just bought another item from them. This time, I have purchased blue diamond earrings, in gold, one half ct, total wt, for $30! That is a steal! Blue diamonds are this girl’s best friend!

Another thing about this seller, is that they absolutely guarantee your satisfaction, 100 per cent! If you feel you paid too much, or that the item is less than you expected, in looks, in anything, you can send it back for a full refund without making claims, etc.

This seller is one that I have used to buy great jewelry at fantastic prices, and the jewelry is always, always MORE than I expected it to be! That takes a lot of doing, with my family’s eye for the jewels. If you want to be a ’safe’ buyer, and you don’t really know that much about jewelry, put yourself in their hands, and bid on their jewelry. You will not be disappointed.

You will be awed that you were able to purchase so MUCH for

so LITTLE! This is the jewelry ’store’,on Bidz. com, that I am always returning to. I trust this company, completely, and I would just want to assure any of you who feel uncomfortable trying to figure out which seller CAN be trusted to send you remarkable gems, that this is the company to buy from! The shipping costs for one item is always about $8.

for me, remember to add that in, when you are figuring how much you are paying for the item. Real gems in real gold or beautiful silver, 100 per cent satisfaction guarantee, no hastle refunds, (that I think You will never need), and totally low, low prices for exceptional jewelry. THAT is hard to beat! Trust this company, and go for it! You will be glad you used a reputable dealer.

There is no guesswork with this company, it IS what it SAYS it is, hands down! Now, be brave, and try them out! You will be one happy jewelry buyer, and know that you were not conned in any way!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4590768250531/k2311a079/7.9.06