Kate Jones Acne Zapping Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • Tonight, I will be reviewing about a product which I bought from www. kate-jones
  • This is what I like about this product, whenever I have those occasional breakout due to hormonal changes
  • I quickly put acne zapping gel on it, and after a day, if it is not totally gone, it lessens the bump on your face which is a good thing so that you know the product works on healing your problem spots
  • From what I smelled, I think this contains benzoyl peroxide with the tangy smell and also the liquid formulation

• by jake4you

Tonight, I will be reviewing about a product which I bought from www.kate-jones.com which is called Acne Zapping Gel.

First of all, this product is deeply raved about in the Philippines and I will tell you exactly why.

I really like this product a lot because when applying it, a pimple or acne can be gone in an average

of one to three days. This formulation is so powerful that it can heal your pimple in a day.

This is what I like about this product, whenever I have those occasional breakout due to hormonal changes. I quickly put acne zapping gel on it, and after a day, if it is not totally gone, it lessens the bump ...

• on your face which is a good thing so that you know the product works on healing your problem spots.

From what I smelled, I think this contains benzoyl peroxide with the tangy smell and also the liquid formulation.

Although this acne zapping gel is only for spot treatment and not for whole face treatment since it contains, as

i’ve told a while ago, benzoyl peroxide which can harm and burn your face when applied too much.

Overall, I really like this product.

Having an pimple is really bad especially when you have an upcoming gimmick or special occasion, good thing there is Kate Jones’ Acne Zapping Gel that can totally get rid of your acne in 3 days time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312904682431230/k2311a0429/4.29.09