Kate Jones Tea Tree Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Today, I will be reviewing about a recent product i bought online called Tea Tree Facial Wash exclusively from www. kate-jones
  • What I like about Kate Jones' tea tree oil is that it's authentic
  • I really recommend this product to everyone with oily and acne prone skin

• by jake4you

Today, I will be reviewing about a recent product i bought online called Tea Tree Facial Wash exclusively from www.kate-jones.com

First of all, I just ran across this forum just searching for beauty tips and a kind person referred me to Kate Jones which I don’t totally regret at all.

Tea tree, as we all know, is a good anti-bacterial product. It can also be an antiseptic.

What I like about Kate Jones’ tea tree oil is that it’s

authentic. Most tea tree oil’s we see in the market is color light green but this tea tree facial wash comes in a very white transparent liquid color which is supposed to be the authentic kind of tea tree oil.

In terms of usage: A little goes a long way. The Kate Jones’ tea tree oil is 250ml but it can last for a very very long time. Just put a circle-size amount of tea tree oil on ...

• your palm and just spread it on your face.

What I also like about this tea tree oil is that it obviously does not contain any additives since it does not create a thick, very foamy texture when you lather it on your face. It just causes a slim texture of foam which is very normal.

I also like the fact that after taking a bath, my face really feels fresh and clean without the squeaky kind of

feel.

This product also helped control my breakouts of different kinds of acne like pimples, blackheads. And if I have pimples because of hormonal changes, one good sign is that it doesn’t have the pustule on top which is a sign of bacteria meaning that the tea tree oil i am using is really very effective in taking away the bacteria.

I really recommend this product to everyone with oily and acne prone skin. And those who want a fresh looking skin everyday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312904682411230/k2311a0429/4.29.09