Melora Meloxicam 15mg capsule  » Medicine  »
  • I also noted that I was not able to experience any adverse reaction with this medication
  • Thus I highly recommend this medication are experiencing joint pains and other pains

• by coolynch78

I was having a stiff joint on my right shoulder about three months ago which prevented me from doing my usual activities such as writing, cooking and cleaning. It was so bad, I wasn’t even able to lift and move my shoulder without causing so much pain.

My husband who is a doctor

said that it is called a frozen shoulder and he gave me Melora Meloxicam 15 mg capsule once a day. After a few hours after initial intake of this medication, the pain on my shoulder became lesser in internsity and I was able to move my shoulder a little again. He then ...

• told me to do some stretching to relax my muscle shoulders a bit. And so after three days of continuous intake of this medication, the pain was completely gone and I was able to do my daily chores again.

I also noted that I was not able to experience any adverse reaction with this

medication. The capsule does not taste bad, neither does it have any aftertastes.

Thus I highly recommend this medication are experiencing joint pains and other pains. This is a good medication that is very effective since it can surely alleviate the pain. Furthermore, it is very affordable and does not give pains to your pocket.

Debore says :

I have arthritis pain and in need for a total hip replacement. I am in constant pain every day and my doctor described Meloxicam 15 mg. I just started taking it today - is it possible that I will get some relief with this medication.

Galega says :

Melora Meloxicam is quite good against join pain. It should help you to feel better till you go for total hip replacement surgery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262904682401230/k2311a0429/4.29.09