Feldene Flash Piroxicam 20mg tablet  » Medicine  »
  • Thus I highly recommend this medication for simple pains such as toothaches, headaches, stomach aches and muscles pains, because it is really effective, fast acting and is well tolerated sublingually

• by coolynch78

I had severe muscle pains most noted on my thighs and back about a year ago. Maybe this was because of too much exercise without prior stretching. It was really very painful to move around, walk and even worse when I try to climb up or down the stairs.

Because of this, I

looked for a good pain medication from my stock of sample medications the medical representatives gave me. Luckily, I was able to spot this Feldene Flash Piroxicam 20mg tablet and took one subligually, meaning under the tongue. After 15-20 minutes or so, I was able to note some immediate improvement, as if ...

• the pain was really flashed out of my system!

The taste of this medication is also very tolerable, there is no bitter aftertaste. There is only some minty taste that I can detect and taste once I place one tablet under my tongue.

I was also able to give one tablet of Feldene Flash to

one of my friends who had some stomach aches and you know what, the pain was also gone in a flash.

Thus I highly recommend this medication for simple pains such as toothaches, headaches, stomach aches and muscles pains, because it is really effective, fast acting and is well tolerated sublingually. Give it a try.

tarun says :

what is the dosage for 60 years old hypertensive bisoprlol losartan pot. with hydrochlorthiazide and uncontrol diabetic metformin1500mg ,glimipride3 mg lady? should be taken with food or not?

Galega says :

It should be taken with food.

However, for dose you must consult a doctor. The dose will be decided depending on your medical history and also the current problems you have.

jo says :

Would this tablet act like lyrica as l have trouble with my legs and its a side effect of seroquel that l take.its also very expensive and not on health scheme.cheers

Galega says :

Lyrica and Feldene Flash are two different medicines. Both are intended to treat pain, but the origin of the pain is the issue here.

Lyrica is prescribed for pain which is caused by mainly nerve damage. Feldene Flash is prescribed for variety of pains, but not for those pain emanating because of nerve damage.

Both of these medicines should be taken only after consulting a doctor.

felmar says :

i took it with some water and took it orally is it ok

John says :

That should be fine. However, it’s recommended that you take it after meals.

Galega says :

It is not only OK, but it is the ONLY way to take a tablet.

I wonder why are you asking this question.

Feldene Flash Piroxicam should be taken orally with water with or just after eating something (breakfast or meal). Avoid taking it in empty stomach.

Don’t take it without consulting a doctor.

tarun says :

what is the dosage for 60 years old hypertensive bisoprlol losartan pot. with hydrochlorthiazide and uncontrol diabetic metformin1500mg ,glimipride3 mg lady in arthiritis? should be taken with food or not?

John says :

It should be taken once a day after meals.

Galega says :

What is the dosage? Are you serious?

This medicine is STRICTLY prohibited for person suffering from hypertensive bisoprlol losartan pot. He is also suffering from many other diseases.

I think you should NOT give this to him (considering you are writing this question for someone else).

You should better consult a doctor and ask for some alternative medicines - NSAIDs - so that you can use any of them when needed.

Galega says :

This product isn’t supposed to be taken a person suffering from hypertensive bisoprol losartan pot. I think you should consult a doctor and only follow prescribed medicines. At this juncture, it will not be prudent to look for over the counter medicines.

loreta santos says :

definitely very very effective one time i become hypertensive that my head was so aching because of stress,and cannot sleep the whole day coz of my headche..i go to the hospital and the doctors who check me up im hypertensive ..then doctor gave me this tablet put under my tounge…and magic the pain was gone should try its doctors prescribed no harmful side effect just feel good

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262904682391230/k2311a0429/4.29.09