Flanax forte Naproxen 550mg capsule  » Medicine  »
  • Thus it is still advisable to ask first the opinion of your physician before taking this medication because your doctor still knows what is best for your health and medical problem

• by coolynch78

Everytime I have fever, I always turn to Paracetamol to normalize my temperature. However, when this measure fails, I always have another option which can surely give me immediate relief from high grade fever: Flanax forte Naproxen 500mg capsule which I usually take every twelve hours after meals.

I never knew

this technique before, even after I became a licensed physician. However I met another internist who advised this trick when I had a patient with on and off fever without apparent reason. I tried doing as this colleague advised and guess what? It really worked. My patient’s ...

• fever went down and he was discharged after 48 hours.

Taking Flanax forte Naproxen 550mg capsule should always be done after meals because although it is known to be a pain reliever and antipyretic as well, it is also known to cause drug induced gastritis and thus cause upper abdominal pain. Patients

with known allergies reaction should also be cautious in taking this medication because who knows, he or she may also be allergic to this medication.

Thus it is still advisable to ask first the opinion of your physician before taking this medication because your doctor still knows what is best for your health and medical problem.

Mara says :

I have dengue can I take flanax for pain releaver?

I took it and I wasn’t sure if its ok. What’s the possible side effect.

Galega says :

Dengue isn’t as such dangerous as long as you are applying caution in taking any medicine. For example, taking aspirin can be life threatening at this stage. I would suggest you to take any medicine, including Flanax, only after consulting the doctor while you are suffering from Dengue.

tmac says :

can i use flanax to get high

Jennifer Davis says :

No. Using any medication to get high is dangerous. You can experience all sorts of side effects from nausea and vomiting to internal bleeding and death. This is specifically true if you are abusing other medications and they interact badly. No. I would advise you to seek treatment at a drug dependency hospital if you are his g medicine to get high.

Grace Pedrajas says :

I have bee experiencing severe cough for about 3 days now , thus I took Solmux to help me expel the phlegm. However, due to intense cough, it made me feel muscular pain in the right side of my body everytime I cough. I cannot move and sleep properly because of the pain. Can I take Flanax even if I am allergic to medicines containing Ibuprofen? Pls help me. Ty

Galega says :

I won’t suggest you to take this medicine in the current condition. First, you need to consult a physician to get rid of cough issue. Your doctor may also prescribe a suitable medicine for the pain you are having in the right side of the body.

maria says :

I have tendinosis, can I take Flanax?

Galega says :

Yes, you can take Flanax forte Naprxen 550 mg for Tendinosis.

I have seen one of my relatives getting treatment of his bicep tendinositis with this medicine.

However, you should consult a doctor to get prescription about proper dose.

Maria says :

Thank you very much Mr.Galega for your reply. More power

estella says :

hi i just want to know if this med is okie if id experienced dysmenorrhea ?
    thanks.

Galega says :

Yes, Naproxen can be taken to cure dysmenorrhea. You should get positive result without any problem.

Michelle says :

Flanax is good for my toothache. Recently i have a wisdom tooth coming out my gums but cant tear my gums so theres no way out but pain. It really really hurts I tried different pain relievers but i guess my system already built immunity for mefenamic acids One friend told me to take flanax No need to complete to take it in one week. Just drink when there is pain. And so i did. Every now and then when there’s pain, there’s only one thing in my mind FLANAX Unluckily my husband is allergic to it. So he cannot enjoy that medicine on his arthritis and i stick to herbal drinks for him. But for me, there is a quick way So i suggest for allergy test before consuming the product as well. Luckily im not allergic But you really have to drink it in a full stomach.

pinky says :

hello good morning i ask if flanax forte is good to take becouse i have my feet its so pain and swollen for almost one weak ill just haw many times to take flanax forte everyday.

junmae says :

You should seek advise from the Doctor because pain in the feet may also have severe cause.

Galega says :

Yes, this medicine can help you to tackle the current problem.

However, please be aware that dose depends on the nature of your problem. You haven’t mentioned anything about it and hence I am unable to suggest a suitable dose. In some cases, 2 tabs are required to be taken and then 1 tab is prescribed every eight hours. It varies according to the problem.

Contact your doctor, and only he will advise about the dose.

Just ensure to take this medicine with or just after meal.

Grecy says :

My father is a diabetec and once tried Flanax for some pain in the arms, it did work on numbing or as pain reliever but not to the extent that the pain will be gone in a day. He feel it again after two days. I think it is fine to drink even someone is a diabetic as the doctor of my father says it is okay. The dosage is one 550mg a day.

Galega says :

You are right. Flanax Forte Naproxen is a nonsteroidal medicine. A diabetic person can also take it. Not any side effects have been reported in this case.

However, I highly disagree with your suggestion about the dosage. Taking one dose of 550 mg might have been fine with your dad, but that can’t be termed as a suggested dose for everyone.

In fact, this medicine must be taken after consulting a doctor. The proper dosage is decided by the doctor after proper diagnosis of the problem. There isn’t any universal dosage instruction. And, this is not an over the counter medicine.

ernesto hipolito says :

Have a heel pain, what is the required dosage a day of flanax forte 550 mg how many days do i have to take flanax 550 mg. thanks

coolynch78 replies :

you can take it twice a day, that is every 12 hours. You can stop taking it once you feel there is no more pain.

Galega says :

This isn’t an over the counter product. You should get a prescription about the right dose.

Actually, the dose depends on the nature of your problem. It will be decided after the proper diagnosis of your problem.

Ideally, it starts with two tablet in one day. And, in some cases, one tablet eight hourly is given.

-19
    welmer says :

my mother is diabetic and she is suffering her knees aching, can she take a naproxen sodium flanax forte 550mg .? if it is possible what dosage should be taken.?

Galega says :

However, there is no doubt that little bit of caution is required in this case. You are required to consult the doctor and discuss about diabetic problem and knee pain.

Further, this medicine should be taken on the advise of a doctor, hence you should get a proper prescription.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262904682371230/k2311a0429/4.29.09