Vaseline Intensive care
store
  • My sister uses Vaseline Intensive care, Aloe Fresh light moisturising Lotion and she never had any skin related problem with this cream
  • So I bought the Vaseline Intensive care, Aloe Fresh light moisturising Lotion for my self The Vaseline Intensive care, Aloe Fresh light moisturising Lotion is unilever's brand

• by shazia

I have very sensitive skin and so I have to think twice before using any cream. My sister uses Vaseline Intensive care, Aloe Fresh light moisturising Lotion and she never had any skin related problem with this cream .

I

tried the lotion in small amount from my sister’s bottle to check if any reaction or rash develop on my skin.

I did not notice and there was no problem.

So I bought the Vaseline Intensive care, Aloe Fresh light moisturising Lotion for my self The Vaseline Intensive care, Aloe Fresh light moisturising Lotion is unilever’s brand.

The unilever is a good brand that’s why I was confident in using the lotion.

The lotion is prepare using ...

• Vaseline Intensive care
      cucumber and aloe Vera.

Cucumber and aloe Vera are very good for skin.

I felt my skin soft and smooth after using the lotion.

The bottle is small and slim.

The light green bottle is very easy to press and

pour the lotion out.

The lotion is good for all skin type.

The 200ml bottle is easy to store and handy to keep in bag.

The lotion not only provide moisture to the skin but also leave it soft and smells nice for very long.

Vaseline Intensive care
neha says :

1 Are you buy Vaseline moisture product ? YES NO 2 Did the vaseline moisture packaging influence you to buy a the product ? YES NO 3 What is your priority toward packaging while purchasing a product ? a. Protective packaging b. Eco friendly packaging c. Convenience packaging d. All the above 4 Do you like the colour of Vaseline moisture packaging ? why ? 5 How much are u willing to pay more if you get good packaging ? 6 What feature of the product should be listed on the packaging ? 7 Which kind of packaging will be suitable for this product ? a. Card board b. Plastic c. Transparent d. Other 8 Did design of product inspire you to buy the product ? 9 Did you read printed information on package of the product ? 10 The innovative package can change your decision while purchasing the product ? 11 Do you think good packaging of the product enhances promotion ? 12 Do you like to change the packaging of the vaseline moisture ?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342904682361230/k2311a0429/4.29.09