Call of Duty 5, World at War  » Games  »
  • Call of Duty 5, World at War is the best first person shooter out there on all consoles
  • When I first played through the campaign mode the first thing I noticed was how amazing the graphics and audio are

• by Nick Bors

Call of Duty 5, World at War is the best first person shooter out there on all consoles. When I first played through the campaign mode the first thing I noticed was how amazing the graphics and audio are.

The game play was also really good, it made you feel like you were actually in the war fighting alongside

the Americans and the Russians.

The game seemed more realistic then previous Call of Duty games, if you shoot someone they might crawl around a bit before they finally go limp and die.

Also I really liked that when a grenade blows up next to someone you can see there limbs go flying.

One of the best features of ...

• the game is when you finish the campaign you unlock a mini game called Nazi Zombies.

It is so fun, my friends and I used to play it all the time, we just loved shooting zombies and working together to stay alive.

Killing zombies is fun but easily the best part of the game is the online game play.

Playing with friends with up to 18 other people is so much fun.

I can play for hours just trying to get promoted and getting new weapons to defeat my enemies.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this game it is really amazing.

This game is a must have to anyone who loved first person shooters.

Easily my favorite game!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282904682311230/k2311a0429/4.29.09