Shocking Pen  » Other  »
  • My first day of April wasn't that funny without my experience of this pen
  • That was really an embarrassing moment for me when I found out how this pen really works
  • It was quite an amazing yet funny experience though
  • But back to the time when my friend purchased this, it only cost him $4.20

• by Amaya

My first day of April wasn’t that funny without my experience of this pen. My gags used this for April Fool’s Day on me. I was really ’shocked’ with this pen. That was really an embarrassing moment for me when I found out how this pen really works.

I was filling up a form then when suddenly I lost my pen. My friend lent me this one. When I clicked

the top of the pen and instead of ink coming out, I startled because I felt a bit grounded. My friend just laughed and told me everything about it. It was quite an amazing yet funny experience though.

It’s design is classy. You won’t probably suspect it as a joke pen. It looks like that of a Parker pen. Its silver casing connotes formality. I really can’t tell how this ...

• pen works by the way it looks.

The mechanics is this: When the head of the pen is clicked for the purpose of pushing the ballpoint out of the case, it sends electric pulses to the thumb. That’s what happened to me. Though that was practically a joke, that was somehow amazing. Simple things like pens are now ‘technologized’. And I’m thinking that maybe this pen can be used as

self-defense tool. That would be awesome. Who would ever expect a pen to conduct electricity in split seconds?

I think this cost a couple of bucks now. But back to the time when my friend purchased this, it only cost him $4.20. I’m not sure about the store in which he bought it from. But I bet the price is more or less the price he bought it then.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122904682301230/k2311a0429/4.29.09