The Bees by Lee Ann Womack

• by Brooke

The bees sang by Lee Ann Womack is a wonderful song. I have only heard it a couple of times but it is a really good song.

It’s pretty and a country song but a little more upbeat than most country songs.

I like singing to it and I like the lyrics to it.

I

think it is a unique song that is nice to sing to and to listen to.

It’s one of my favorite songs by her and I don’t even know all the lyrics.

I’m slowly learning them all the more I hear them.

If you haven’t heard this song yet then I recommend you listen to ...

• it.

Lee Ann Womack has some wonderful songs and this is one of my favorite sang by her.

She has quite a few that are my favorite but this is one of the newest songs that she has came out with.

She sings “the bees” on the album called “call me crazy” which is also

a great album.

Overall throughout the whole album I think “the bees” is my favorite throughout the whole album.

It’s pretty, unique, nice to sing and listen to and a good song overall.

A lot of songs are filled with cussing and explicit lyrics but this song has some good lyrics and is really a pretty song.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142904682221230/k2311a0429/4.29.09