Westin Resort and Spa Gurgaon, India  » Hotels  »
Sohna-gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, India
  • Here, I get the best experience of my life
  • To start with the cuisine prepared here are delicious and too much tasty
  • I must mention that I love the Xiao Chi most

• by lex

Recently I visited the Westin Resort and Spa. After my first visit, I have been there for three times in one month. The reason is not only its nearness from my place of living but something more.

Here, I get the best experience of my life. This resort is equipped with everything that may compel a visitor to return here again and again.

To start with the cuisine prepared here are delicious

and too much tasty. I have eaten the same stuff in other places also but to taste the same stuff here makes me love it even more.

When, it is summer, the attractiveness of this resort increased even more. Summer here in Delhi is too much harsh, visiting here relieved one.

There is no need to be in any AC to beat the chilling sun. I have found this a better way ...

• to visit this resort.

The availability of free flow pool here is more than enough to beat the summer. Then, they provide the Westin Kids Club for kids and it is really better than the renowned fun park in Delhi.

It makes the resort a place to visit with family. However, the best thing that I experienced here is the Living Room Restaurant.

This restaurant is equipped with all of world major

cuisine prepared by chefs from that particular country. I must mention that I love the Xiao Chi most.

It is prepared by a Chinese chef with utmost care. The taste is memorable with culinary creations.

Nowhere in Delhi is one going to find such a delicious Chinese dish. One the whole, this is a great place and must be visited at least once.

It will simply reinvigorate the sense of family, if the whole family visits here together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22904682201230/k2311a0429/4.29.09