Panasonic eCon Dustbuster AC  » Housewares  »
  • When I changed my home, I decided to go for a new AC
  • In fact, it is a very satisfactory experience

• by lex

When I changed my home, I decided to go for a new AC. After searching for a better and updated AC with reasonable price, I decided to buy Panasonic econ Dustbuster. This is the first Panasonic product that I have bought ever.

I must say that after using it for the last six months, I am fully satisfied with this AC. The major reason behind buying

this AC was its claim that it is the only product in the market which captures 99% of dust particles and germs from the environment around its area of influence.

Since, I was going to stay beside a road, it was tempting. As for now, it really freshen the air by capturing dusts and germs.

I can say this by experiencing the effect under this AC ...

• and others. I have read in the pamphlet that it captures dust by releasing e-ions in the environment which attracts dusts and germs.

Initially, I was not able to understand it as there was a sense of later harm associated with those e-ions. However, now I can say that there is absolutely no harm.

I have also experienced that with same AC the electricity charges of

this is lower. Currently, I am using 1.

5 ton which is the same for me as I was using 1. 5 ton AC of different brand previously.

Now, the electricity charge is substantially lowered. And for other functions of AC, this is working as expected and till now I have not been required to call the customer care for any mechanic check up.

In fact, it is a very satisfactory experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532904682161230/k2311a0429/4.29.09