travelmasti.com  » Travel  »
  • I think when it comes to Goa they are the best in the industry

• by lex

I am a regular traveler. When I have to travel within india, I always contact travelmasti to make my trip. This is website based traveling compny.

I have used the services of travelmasti two years ago and now I have become a sort of their regular customer. The faith that I showed towards them stems from their customer friendly environment and impeccable support.

Though their rates are comparatively low, but

I never saw them using the services of some substandard hotels and cabs for the travelers. I have used their services mostly for my family vacation plan.

Every six months I traveled to somewhere for my vacation and travelmasti keep all my tensions away. The maximum number of times that I have used them is for a trip for Goa.

I think when it comes to Goa they are the ...

• best in the industry. Even though, I am not sure about the timings of my plan which led me to disclose to them about my plan just before my travel, I never felt any problems.

I have always given a cottage in Goa. Though in the months of December it is hard to find a room in a hotel, I have been given a cottage by them.

I don’t know

how but their way of planning is really very efficient. From the source airport they tried their best to keep us in luxury.

When it comes to booking Taj exotica in Goa, only travelmasti is capable of providing that even in the month of December. Then their use of transport is also very much praiseworthy.

On the whole it is a very good travel company and the enjoyment always increased when they are the travel planner.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382904682141230/k2311a0429/4.29.09