If I had a hammer - CSI: las vegas  » TV  »
  • I think this was a unique episode, and a good episode overall
  • Overall this was a good episode and I recommend watching it, I enjoyed it

• by Brooke

This was the latest episode of CSI: las vegas. I enjoyed it for the most part. Here lately they haven’t been having very many good episodes at all.

There have only been a couple of good episodes ever since Grissom left. This one and “miscarriage of justice” was good as well.

This

episode was about a man who got convicted and went to prison. He claims he is innocent and wants his evidence looked at again.

He goes through the laws and figures out a way for him to do that again. This was one of Catherine’s very first scene to work on solo,

• without a supervisor.

I think this was a unique episode, and a good episode overall. My only complaint is that the end could have been a little better.

I did enjoy it overall though. I also liked it because it showed some of every character.

I also liked it because they haven’t

been showing a lot of Catherine lately and I’m glad to see her more in this episode. Overall this was a good episode and I recommend watching it, I enjoyed it.

It had a good unique writing to it and it was well rounded. I enjoyed this episode overall and I do recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102904682111230/k2311a0429/4.29.09