Mr. Lube automotive service station Surrey, BC
7030 King George Highway, Surrey, BC, Canada
  • Lube, I am generally in and out in 20 minutes, no appointment necessary, making this automotive service station convenient and pain-free
  • I have always been more than impressed with the speed and efficiency of the work at Mr
  • Lube, and I have never had a problem after I have driven away

• by Jessie Bahrey

Getting your vehicle serviced or repaired can be a hassle; trying to find a place in your vicinity, then having to book an appointment or wait for a long while, and then waiting again while the technicians do their work. Even regular maintenance, like oil changes, can be time-consuming and expensive. At Mr.

Lube, I am generally in and out in 20 minutes, no appointment necessary, making this automotive service station convenient and pain-free.

Every four or five months, I take my Hummer in

for its necessary oil change and lube.

The location I frequent most often is in Surrey, BC, but I have been to other locations, and found that the service is consistently excellent. I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to get my vehicle inside.

Once inside, my H3 requires a few extra parts to be taken off (don’t ask me which ones), but I am still never inside for more than 15 minutes at the most. Without exception, I simply ...

• drive up to the building and am waved right into the servicing area.

The employees are friendly, bringing me a coffee and a paper, and efficient-they do not fool around, but get right to work. All of the staff are well trained and very knowledgeable about all makes of cars and trucks, and they are not afraid to ask any questions that need to be asked either.

The extra work on my vehicle ads about $15 to the charge, so that my final

bill, with all the obligatory taxes, comes to $59. 99.

I have always been more than impressed with the speed and efficiency of the work at Mr. Lube, and I have never had a problem after I have driven away.

To be able to just drive to the location of my choice whenever I need an oil change, and then drive away in less than 30 minutes is extremely convenient and hassle-free, and I will likely always use Mr. Lube for any of my vehicle’s maintenance issues.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92904681891130/k2311a0429/4.29.09