Cathay Pacific Airways  » Airlines  »
  • With that trip, we needed to see the best airline that has Oman to Philippine Flight
  • Second with Thai airways, what I like about Thai airways is their food
  • Thai cuisine is very delicious and their delicacies are very nice
  • Not all people like spicy including me, so I ask for another pack of food, perhaps something that is not spicy, but unfortunately they could not provide anything
  • Although not all planes has this but some planes has television every 6-7 seats apart so watching television is very convenient in Cathy Pacific

• by grid_runner22

When I was in High School, I was in Muscat, Oman. My dad is working there and at that time it is his privilege to have free tickets for his dependents on any airline He chooses. We are from the Philippines and the trip from Oman to Philippines takes around 9 hours. With that trip, we needed to see the best airline that has Oman to Philippine Flight. There are actually 4 airlines available and these are Itihad, Thai Airways, Gulf Air and Cathay Pacific Airways. Allow me to compare the services of the airlines based on my experiences.

First with Itihad, the fare is very cheap. We thought that we could try this airline for a change. Entering their planes looks good, everything is clean. As I seated,

the flight attendant was not really that friendly. I felt that this is just like a trip in a train station with out services. Although they great and smile to their passengers, but the way they serve the food is not really accommodating. So I guess that’s it you are given food and service, that’s all. That’s how I feel about Itihad.

Second with Thai airways, what I like about Thai airways is their food. Thai cuisine is very delicious and their delicacies are very nice. Regarding comfort with the flight, I really did not appreciate Thai airways that time because their planes are small. Television is in front of everybody, so if someone blocks the television, there is no way for you to watch their movies. Their flight ...

• attendant was very accommodating and excellent as I would say.

Third, with Gulf Air, I really did not appreciate anything about Gulf Air. Their food are too spicy or sometimes just spicy in which not all people can appreciate that taste. Not all people like spicy including me, so I ask for another pack of food, perhaps something that is not spicy, but unfortunately they could not provide anything. The plane was not really that clean that you can see the blue carpet turning to dark blue. On top of that they allow locals to clean the plane, so who knows if this locals really care about the cleanliness of plane or just doing their jobs. This is the only airline I encountered that they clean the plane while

passengers are on board.

With Cathy Pacific, I was really impressed by their flight attendant. When you try to press the button to call their attention, they will be there to help you in just less than a minute. On top of that they keep their planes clean, and you could not see any dirt on the floor of the plane. The seats are very comfortable and very wide. Even an obese will feel comfortable enough with the seats. They also have individual television that you can enjoy. Although not all planes has this but some planes has television every 6-7 seats apart so watching television is very convenient in Cathy Pacific. For over 4 years of being free of ticket from my dad, we choose Cathy Pacific.

Cathay Pacific Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402904681811130/k2311a0429/4.29.09