Cover Girl lash blast mascara in blue
  • I have bought many Cover Girl products over the years including mascara, and when I wanted a different color I bought their lash blast mascara in blue, as I thought this would be a good compliment to my green eyes
  • This mascara comes in a long orange cone shape tube, and what I first noticed was that the brush was not actually in the mascara
  • Cover Girl lash blast mascara in blue is an amazing product
  • I would love to see some different blue and green shades, but I will definitely continue to use this blue one

• by Melissa Glenn

I have bought many Cover Girl products over the years including mascara, and when I wanted a different color I bought their lash blast mascara in blue, as I thought this would be a good compliment to my green eyes. I managed to buy this lash blast mascara on sale for just $.7.99CDN at my local drug store.

the mascara. In fact the mascara had a small orange top that I had to untwist to put the brush into. I wondered why Cover Girl had made covered mascara but I did indeed think it would be more hygienic for my eyes than a brush that spent all its time left in the mascara product.

The mascara brush itself is quite different. It’s thicker than any other mascara applicator I have ever known and yet the bristles are so tiny ...

• they are hard for me to see! I couldn’t understand how these tiny brushes were going to make my lashes look longer. I need not have worried however; this was the easiest mascara applicator I have ever used and it literally roles from the base of my lashes to the tip, ensuring that these tiny bristles do indeed coat every one of my lashes.

Cover Girl lash blast mascara in blue is an amazing product. Not only do I get a

great blue color (somewhere between royal blue and navy) but my eyelashes actually appear to shimmer. Even better this mascara applicator ensures that I never get any clumps as the bristles are much to small to attract mascara clumps in the first place.

My only complaint is that Cover Girl doesn’t create lash blast mascara in more colors. I would love to see some different blue and green shades, but I will definitely continue to use this blue one. This is winning mascara!

Cover Girl lash blast mascara in blue

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804681750230/k2311a0428/4.28.09