Boots Botanics Hydrating Serum Capsules  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought these capsules on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart during a Boots promotion for just 10.40CDN plus tax
  • When I applied the serum the first time I noticed how it immediately sank into my skin without any greasy feel at all
  • Boots are an amazing maker of skin care products and I am so glad that they are now using Canada to expand their product lines into
  • I advise everyone to buy these capsules from Shoppers Drug Mart, and I like the whole cosmetic industry are absolutely raving about what a miracle they seem to be

• by Melissa Glenn

Boots Botanics line of skin care uses the slogan ‘The Power of Plants’ and they are certainly on to another award winning product with their Boots Botanics Hydrating Serum Capsules. I bought these capsules on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart during a Boots promotion for just 10.40CDN plus tax.

After having used serum capsules by Liz Arden and Lise Watier I wasn’t sure what quality of serum I would get from Boots Botanics. These capsules came

in a clear plastic bottle with a twist off top inside a small green box. The front advertised that these capsules contained blackcurrant oil (which is known as a natural facial line reducer) and starflower extracts.

I was quite surprised to find how big these oval size capsules were. And like the box said, one serum capsule does indeed contain enough product to cover your face and neck. I apply the serum before my regular Boots ...

• daily facial moisturiser to deal with some of the deeper lines we all get as we age. When I applied the serum the first time I noticed how it immediately sank into my skin without any greasy feel at all.

These Hydrating Serum Capsules are amazing. After I used them for 30 days in the morning (they come in a bottle of 30) I noticed that my forehead and neck lines were indeed reduced. In fact,

these Boots capsules worked better for me than the 40$ Lise Watier serum capsules.

Boots are an amazing maker of skin care products and I am so glad that they are now using Canada to expand their product lines into. I advise everyone to buy these capsules from Shoppers Drug Mart, and I like the whole cosmetic industry are absolutely raving about what a miracle they seem to be. Finally a serum capsule that does actually work!

Boots Botanics Hydrating Serum Capsules

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804681730230/k2311a0428/4.28.09